28 July 2010

Blankster Volumes B, C & D

I gave you a taste of my Blankster Compilations with volume A. The thing about these is that there is no restriction as to what I will put on them. You might hear Pearl Jam followed by Britney Spears. Maybe some Bjork & then Neil Diamond. Maybe Eminem followed by System of a Down followed by Billy Joel followed by Queensryche. I'm crazy like that. The Only way for you to really grasp the idea is for me to give you a few of them. So here are Blankster Compilations volume B, C & D.

Blankster Compilation Volume B




01. When the Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash
02. No, No, No - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
03. Where It's At - Beck
04. Toxic - Britney Spears
05. I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself - The White Stripes
06. Monster Side - Addict
07. My Band - D12
08. Down With the Sickness - Lounge Against the Machine
09. Time is Running Out - Muse
10. Fighter - Christina Aguilera
11. Mrs. Jackson - The Vines
12. Last Train Home - Lost Prophets
13. Extraordinary - Liz Phair
14. Talk Shows on Mute - Incubus
15. Lemon - Katy Rose
16. Werewolf - Cat Power
17. Super Duper Love (Are You Digging on Me?) - Joss Stone
18. The Last Song - All-American Rejects
19. Rebel Yell (live, acoustic) - Billy Idol

Blankster Compilation Volume C




01. Slither - Velvet Revolver
02. Schism - Tool
03. Fell in Love with a Girl - The White Stripes
04. Man - Yea Yeah Yeahs
05. Fade to Black - Apocalyptica
06. Colors - Saigon Kick
07. No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
08. Just Like Anyone - Soul Asylum
09. Night After Sidewalk - Kaki King
10. Climbing the Walls - Radiohead with Sneaker Pimps
11. Screaming Infidelities - Dashboard Confessional
12. Down - Blink 182
13. Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
14. Everytime - Britney Spears
15. Judith - A Perfect Circle
16. Until the Day I Die - Story of the Year
17. Crazy - Seal
18. I'm on Fire - Tori Amos
19. Kissing the Lipless - The Shins
20. Dare You to Move - Switchfoot
21. Make Yourself (acoustic) - Incubus

Blankster Compilation Volume D




01. Hypermusic - Muse
02. I Ran - Bowling for Soup
03. Cloud Pump - I Mother Earth
04. I Don't Care Anymore - Phil Collins
05. So Happy Together - The Turtles
06. Son of Sam - Elliott Smith
07. Take it Off - The Donnas
08. Photograph - Def Leppard
09. Not Dark Yet - Bob Dylan
10. Low - Cracker
11. Let's Roll - The Stills
12. Touch of My Hand - Britney Spears
13. Walking Shoes - Tora Tora
14. Listen Like Thieves - InXs
15. Glorybox - Portishead
16. My Generation - The Who
17. Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters
18. Trouble (live, acoustic) - Coldplay

At this point you should have noticed my CD covers. I love Photoshop. What I can do in Photoshop I figured out for myself although I would like to go to school for graphic design. Being that each Blankster CD Volume is a letter (A, B, C, etc.) I figured the cover should coinside with that. This made me think of the relationship between rock music & sex or more notably women. There's also a correlation between music & celebrity so I decided the cover art would be a female celebrity whose name started with the letter of the compilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment